16.10.19

Reflection on my first assignment
I learned quite a bit from this creativity assignment. When gifs are made the quality is reduced to compensate for the image format. I didn't know this previously but it makes sense as to why the quality is bad.

I learned that producing a gif is actually quite easy with the right software. GIPHY is one of the websites I used to make some gifs for the presentation. Here is one of my dog!

Something I learned about myself is that I procrastinate a lot more than I thought I did which isn't great but I think that I can learn from this and try my best to get things done in the right time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Video Presentation

The editing has been done and we have watched the video with the class. To say they least I didn’t think anyone would like it but we got ama...