16.12.19

Post Video Presentation

The editing has been done and we have watched the video with the class. To say they least I didn’t think anyone would like it but we got amazing live feedback while the video was playing.

I enjoyed the rubric grading system, it was nice to be able to give feedback on other people’s work and see what a lecturer has to do with all of our work.

The video overall was very funny and it’s all thanks to the magic green screen. Gavin and Sean were the main stars in the video as I preferred not to be in it! I filmed most of the clips and helped set up the green screen. Setting up a green screen isn’t actually as easy as it seems. The surface of the fabric has to be as flat as possible and behind the person has to be well lit so the the shadow doesn’t affect the quality.
Overall I really enjoyed making the video for this mission. If I was to change anything if I was to do this again I would attempt to be in the video and push myself out of my comfort zone.

Thanks for reading!

Lauren Hetherington x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Video Presentation

The editing has been done and we have watched the video with the class. To say they least I didn’t think anyone would like it but we got ama...