4.12.19

The Final Mission


The time has arrived! We are finally on the last mission for Intro to Digital Media. For this mission we have to create a video in groups of three.The tag for this mission is methodology, I'm not quit sure what that means but I hope I will get it by the end of the mission.

I'm not too sure what to choose from the list of subjects but mapping and networks look appealing to me. One is very old-fashioned and the other is very modern and technology based. I would like to produce a well done video that is clear on the subject and easy to follow along. Working with people in other groups could pose to be a challenge for this mission due to difference in timetables. I hope it won't interrupt the process too much.

For shooting the video Gavin has a 4k camera which will be perfect for filming the video. We all have access to the Adobe programmes here in college but Gavin also has it on his computer at home. That will come in very handy if we need to make some last minute edits to the video and can't access the Mac Labs in college.
We were thinking of using a green screen for the video to add in a background and make the video either more professional or make it more funny. We will see how that goes in the end product but I hope it doesn't ruin the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Video Presentation

The editing has been done and we have watched the video with the class. To say they least I didn’t think anyone would like it but we got ama...